Crunching the numbers!
Understanding your business’ performance
Whether you trade as a sole trader, a partnership or a company, we will prepare your accounts ensuring compliance with all your statutory obligations. But beyond compliance, your accounts are important for letting you know how your business is performing. No matter how big or small your business, we can aim to ensure your accounts are useful to you.
Of course, company accounts preparation is more burdensome to business owners as these must comply with the Companies Act 2006. As a qualified firm, we are more than competent to ensure company accounts are prepared to the required standard and filed within the statutory time limits.
- Understand your gross profit margins
- Make your accounts work for you, not just the tax man
- Find out where your costs could be increasing
- Forecasts, budgets and projections
- Ensure all allowances and reliefs are correctly claimed
- Annual review of bookkeeping records